TABLE OF CONTENT
Conversion of law professors into judges of supreme court and high courts: Is it a dream or possibility?
– Dr. Lokendra Malik, Advocate Supreme Court of India.
– Hanafi A. Hammed, College of Law, AL-Hikmah University,Nigeria.
– Dr. Vinod Patidar, Principal, Indore Institute of Law.
– Ms.Manpreet Kaur Rajpal,Asst. Professor & H.O.D., Indore Institute of Law.
– Saema Jamil, Asst. Professor, Lloyd Law College, Delhi.
– Akhilesh Mishra, LL.M., Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur.
Critical analysis of smoking policy in India: Nexus between the age limit vis-a-vis a source of revenue to government.
– P. Anantha Bhat, LL.M., Gujrat National Law University, Gandhinagar
– Kush Kalra, LL.M., Kurukshetra University
-Bhanu Tanwar, LL.B., National Law University, Delhi
– Kalindi Saha, LL.M., Noida International University
– Arifa Sultana Choudhury, 5th Year B.A. LL.B.,
– Aditya Mishra, 4th Year B.A. LL.B., National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
– Meghna Khetrapal, Geetanjali R Kamat, B.A. LL.B., National Law Institute University, Bhopal
– Satendra Pratap Singh, 5th Year B.A.LL.B., Institute of Law Jiwaji University, Gwalior
– Siddharth Sharma, 4th Year B.A. LL.B., National Law Institute University, Bhopal
– Anuveeta Datta Chowdhury, B.Com. LL.B.,
– Mastar Akash, B.A.LL.B., University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
– Manya Tandon, B.A.LL.B., University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
-Anurag Singh, Sheetal.S, 3rd Years School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore
– Aarzoo Thareja, Shafaque Raza, 5th Years B.A.LL.B., Faculty of Law, Mody University, Rajasthan